Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Daily Dose of Inspiration.

Daily Dose of Inspiration.
Natalia-Vodianova-MarioTestino-Vogue-US-March2012 
I am not just a big fan of fashion and photography but I do love Interior design too, and when I first saw these photos, that's all I could look at before even looking at the model and outfit! Just look at the walls, the textures and the big bold statement pieces, its so busy yet so tranquil. Mario Testino's Los Angeles  home is absolutely gorgeous. I really love the fact that the outfits are so textured to reflect the interior of the house, I just love the overall outcome of the images.


See you this Friday!
Frozen Vanity xox

Contact me for Bookings Twitter | Tumblr | Flickr  | Instagram: @frozenvanity 

3 comments:

  1. You've been tagged : http://hershoolathots.blogspot.com/2012/03/11-factsquestions.html x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! That house is amazing!

    ReplyDelete