Friday, June 1, 2012

Finding Time in my Chaotic World.

Finding Time in my Chaotic World.

Hey Everyone,

Just less than 2 weeks until Exhibition, I have finally just finished editing the photos and choosing the ones I want to Exhibit. I just have to order the prints and design the exhibition space I will be allocated. June 14th will be the Exhibition date so on the 15th I will be posting my final images to show you all the photos I have been working on for the past 2 weeks. I realized the photos were the quickest part, just a few hours of snapping and editing and I was done. It was the research and developing and analyzing that took a huge amount of time, especially because every week I kept coming up with new ideas, changing original ideas or just developing ideas. I took the final photos last week and even on the day I kept improvising. I just have a bucket of imagination in my head.

It has all been about time management! We have had about 5 months to do this project, and I can honestly say the first 4 months I just took my time and enjoyed the fact we had so long. Then BAM its only 3 weeks left until the deadline and time just flies without even realizing it! Lets go back to January.... I started researching then, collating all the information I needed and brainstorming continuously, because I knew by May I would be extremely busy so I definitely had to take the opportunity and use time with me instead of it being against me. However of course I got some ear ache off people telling me to relax and and that '' we have 5 months left so don't do the work now.'' but in reality yes we had 5months but we don't get that long for nothing.

Like I said, It has all been about time management! Without it, you will be lost, behind and will not be able to work to the best of your ability if everything is rushed. Just think if you do it all way before the deadline, you can literally just relax by the time the deadline approaches or do extra.

Here are a few of the random images I have posted on Instagram (frozenvanity).
I really do hope you will all like the final images when I show you them on the 15th of June. I have been ever so busy so having time to take any photo shoots has been non-existent however I now have a holiday and have a few little fashion shoots booked, and got some outfits together so I promise my blog posts will get a lot more interesting soon! I may add a sneak preview of my final Exhibition work up next Friday.

See you next Friday!
Frozen Vanity xox

Contact me for Bookings Twitter | Tumblr | Flickr  | Instagram/KIK: @frozenvanity 

No comments:

Post a Comment