Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Video Assignment & Preview

Hey Everyone,
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas with friends and family!
So this is a video i had made for an assignment, its the exploration between two people in a relationship. I only saw 3 other videos from my class that had been made and they were all great, first time creating a video and i must say really loved the ones i had seen. Click the link below to see the video i created!




Brilliant, Beautiful & Heart-aching. from Frozen Vanity on Vimeo. Hope you enjoyed it!

I thought i would give you a preview for this Fridays post! This photo is straight out my camera and made black and white so not much is given away to you all.

See you all this Friday!
Frozen Vanity xox




Contact me for Bookings Twitter | Tumblr | Flickr  | Instagram: @frozenvanity  

No comments:

Post a Comment