Saturday, December 15, 2012

Caged tongue.

 Hey everyone, here is a quick short post! Again sorry for not posting for while, silly blogger is playing up.

Caged tongue.

I put my tongue in a cage in fear of saying something in-congruent  I rationed my words, only speaking when necessary but my mouth filled with words that could not be spoken. I wanted to regurgitate every word that accumulated up in my stomach. My mouth crammed with disorderly letters, words, paragraphs, quotes, poems anything one can unravel from the alphabet. All unspoken.

If I cannot speak, I want to inject the passion I have for you into you, so maybe you can get a glimpse of what I feel for you.

My mind is getting too comfortable with calling you mine. My mouth is getting to comfortable with saying your name.
I am ready to speak. I am ready to declare what I have always wanted to say. I have thought of the words I will use in great detail.

Ah. Where is the key?

Oh. I have no recollection of where I placed the key.

My tongue will be caged forever and you will never know what I wanted to declare.



See you soon!
Frozen Vanity xox

No comments:

Post a Comment