Thursday, January 24, 2013

You were a summer gift.


You were a summer gift. One I will always remember.
You were a summer gift.

As always, have not posted in a while BUT it is because I just have no time for anything else except from university work. My life? I have no life. Well here are a few snap shots in Beijing (as you will see, all on one street) and a little thing I wrote a while ago when I was bored. The original quote by a poet ''You were a summer gift. One I will always treasure.'' but I created my own story. I hope you like it, and I will be sure to post, post, post!
You were a summer gift. One I will always remember. You were the sun on my rainy day. You were the warmth that filled my cold fragile heart. like hot cocoa being poured into a cup that has been sitting on the window ledge on a cold frosty morn.

My birthday was not till 3 months later, but you enlightened me with your sudden presence. My heart at first clenched like a fist of an angry 3 year old, but your words touched me so softly, your words hugged me ever so tightly, your words, unravelled my fingers one by one I would release. My heart opened up like the sky making way for a beautiful rainbow.

You were a summer gift. I was floating up a shore of expectations, swimming in the river of passion. I knew however we would not fall out the arms of lust and dive into the arms of love but those sweet moments were ever so beautiful and I let my heart live each second.

He was my secret escape into another world, I was his too. It was the perfect summer gift. One I will always treasure.

See you SOON, If I have survived the first week of University!
Frozen Vanity xox

No comments:

Post a Comment