Monday, November 12, 2012

London Life 2.



London Life 2.

Hey, These are the rest of my images from London then I shall be posting some more of my other work I have been doing lately. With deadlines all the time and no time, I feel my work standard has stooped however this is what it is going to be like in the real world. I understand that first year is of course going to be fast tracking us all to the same standards, but I just want to get stuck into it and create something magnificent! Hopefully soon.


See you soon!
Frozen Vanity xox

2 comments:

  1. Saved as a favorite, I really like your site!
    My web page ; here i found it

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very interesting, You're a very skilled blogger. I've joined your rss feed and look
    forward to seeking more of your wonderful post. Also, I've shared your web site in my social networks!
    Also see my page :: reusable incontinence products

    ReplyDelete