Friday, May 11, 2012

Dubai snap shots.

Hey everyone,

As you all know I went to Dubai last week, so I thought I would upload a few of the photos I took. Dubai was gorgeous, but what I really loved the most was the Aquarium and the view from Joe's Cafe overlooking the fountain show and Burj Khalifa literally in front of my eyes. I was going to go right up to the top of Burj Khalifa, however it was sold out for 2days straight so hopefully next time. I went on a little road trip and visited Al Ain and also Abu Dhabi which too were very beautiful. The weather was gorgeous, perfect to go to the water park called Wild Wadi, where I wish I had my camera to take the view from where I was standing when I was queuing for the slide, it was just breath taking.

Here are a few snap shots I took of the beautiful place's I went too.
On the way to Al Ain.
The Aquarium.
Glass bottom boat.
Joe's Cafe
The fountain show.
Burj Khalifa.
I have recently just created a "kik" account, due to a lot of people asking for my Blackberry Pin which I don't give out so I thought the kik account is more convenient. So anyone who has one, add me: FrozenVanity. I have also changed my twitter name to @frozenvanity. Basically my, Twitter,Instagram and Kik is all Frozen Vanity now.

I hope you liked the photos and I shall be posting next Friday as usual so see you then! & don't forget to have a look at the daily dose of inspiration! Have a great weekend!

Frozen Vanity xox

Contact me for Bookings Twitter | Tumblr | Flickr  | Instagram: @frozenvanity 

2 comments:

  1. These photos are amazing, the places you went to look incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perhaps this isn't the correct variant to spy on the boy. But I don’t see another way out. So I downloaded the software keylogger http://copy9.com/track-kik-messages/ . And it allows me to keep track of her correspondence in sms, call .... There are many details that I found isn’t so pleasant for me.

    ReplyDelete