Friday, October 21, 2011

The Beginning of the Journey;

The Beginning of the Journey
I was reconsidering the whole idea of continuing with the blog since I’ve already got three other websites running continuously and I actually never have time for myself, but after a long debate with myself and people bombarding me with messages to carry on writing, I will start posting once a week on a Friday about what it’s like to be an aspiring photographer and the thoughts and battles I have within me about certain subjects.

I have now moved to sunny England and I’ve just started a photography course.
While I was in Qatar, I would say I was well known and a lot of people knew me for my photography, now that I’ve moved to England, I don’t know anyone and no one knows me. Burden of travelling. When it hit me, the ray of sunshine disappeared from above me and all my confidence was stolen from me, I felt lost and felt much like a failure as I knew I pretty much had to start again. However it has actually made me stronger and made me a lot more confident and determined to do well and get recognized for my photography. I’m currently looking for every opportunity I can get to raise awareness about my photography and I’m trying to be optimistic about the future despite the fact I’m anonymous at the moment.  I’ve always told people never give up, but when you’re in a certain situation it’s like you’re the only one in the world with problems but you can’t beat the feeling of longing for success. If you just sit around complaining about the dilemma you have and the fact you aren’t getting noticed, I can assure you, success will not come walking through the door. If you have an idea or a dream, grab a pen and paper start jotting down your ideas and think what YOU can do to get one step closer to it. Action is the foundational key to success and one must work hard to achieve something great. You may be defeated at some point, but it will not be the worst of your failures, not to have tried is the true failure.

I support all those who have talents that have not been unveiled to the world, yet those with no or little talent but have a great deal of money and status that use that to their advantage, I have no respect for. I strongly believe in success with hard work, rather than the lazy way to success. Where there is love and inspiration, I don’t think you can go wrong.
I do not call myself a Photographer, nor will I ever, until I have reached what I think is Success.

I’m on the look out to feature anyone with a creative talent on my new blog, from photography to art to music, acting, 
dancing and modeling or anything else! If you'd like to have a post all about you. Email me all about yourself and you may get the chance.

For those in Qatar, a competition is happening. Its an amazing opportunity for all you photographers out there and you don't have to be a professional ! The deadline is soon so take the chance and see what happens ! Check it Out !



See you next Friday, don’t forget!
 Frozen Vanity xox

1 comment:

  1. Sarah Norris:Parallel LivesOctober 21, 2011 at 2:24 PM

    Love this...I relate so much!...We will be hooking up soon :-)...I passed my driving test too which means easier access to locations!...I'll introduce you to Lancashire ;) x

    ReplyDelete